Greetings from the Dark Side!
I was so excited when the new Lime Crime velvetines were released because there was a black shade! I bought it immediately because I just had to have a pigmented matte black lip color. I have wanted to wear it since I got it, but I have been too busy at work (and I can't really wear black lipstick to work!), but I finally had time to wear it today! I wanted to do something colorful for spring, but also include the black velvetine so I paired the black lips with pink eyeshadow! I actually really love the combination. What do you guys think? I'm still getting used to the texture of this velvetine, but overall it is the best thing to happen to people who love black lipstick!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- Lime Crime 'Royal Flush' eyeshadow
- Kat Von D Tattoo liquid liner
- Lancome Cils Booster XL
- L'oreal Voluminous mascara
- Ardell Lashes
- Milani Brow & Eye Highlighters #01
Face & Lips
- Wet n Wild Cover All Foundation
- MAC 'Dolly Mix' Blush
- Lime Crime 'Black Velvet' Velvetine