"These aren't the droids we're looking for."
I continue this Star Wars series with a character just as classic as Darth Vader himself, the Stormtrooper. Stormtroopers are in just about any kind of Star Wars related thing you see. It should be no surprise then that I decided to create a look based on these guys! Stormtroopers are soldiers that originate from the Jango Fett clones that were created to fight the Clone Wars for the Republic. Later they became Imperial soldiers for Emperor Palpatine when the Galactic Republic was reformed into the Galactic Empire. Many stormtroopers are still clones, but there are also many other non-clone soldiers among their ranks.
- NYX 'Milk' Jumbo Pencil
- Sugarpill 'Tako' eyeshadow'
- Lime Crime 'Lotus Noir' eyeshadow
- Kat Von D Tattoo liquid liner
- Tarina Tarantino 'Pure Opal' Sparklicity Sparkle Powder
- L'oreal Voluminous mascara
- Ardell lashes
Face & Lips
- Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
- Illamasqua 'Androgen' Cream Pigment
- Hourglass 'Diffused Light' Ambient Powder
1. Apply a white eyeshadow on the lid. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk' as a base for my Sugarpill 'Tako' eyeshadow.
2. With a dark black eyeshadow/pencil/liquid liner, start making a defined liner on the lash line and on the crease. I used my favorite black eyeshadow, Lime Crime's 'Lotus Noir' eyeshadow, to trace the shape and then went over it with the Kat Von D Tattoo liner.
3. Decide what final shape you want for your black liner and fill it in with a long-lasting liquid or gel liner. I decided to take the black liner all the way to the inner corner.
4. Apply the white creme base/eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
5. With a black liquid liner, black small lines on the lower lash line.
6. Apply mascara and lashes.
7. Go back with the black liquid liner and try to perfect any areas that need help. I am very bad with liquid liner and had a lot of trouble with the lines on the lower lash line D:
8. Apply an iridescent eyeshadow/glitter on the inner corner. I wanted to add a bit of fun to this look so I used my Tarina Tarantino sparkle powder!
Thank you for reading! Pew! Blasters! Pew!