Greetings, mis señoritas guapas!
Today I wanted to share a fun, colorful, dramatic, and yet super easy look using some new Maybelline goodies from the Spring 2013 fashion week collection. I don't know what it is about this look that makes me feel like a "señorita" (young lady). It just feels coquettish and flirty (maybe it's the lashes? Or the flowers?)
The eye look is neutral bronze on the lids with a pop of blue on the lower lash line. For some reason, I love this eye look with a coral lip and cheek. It just kin of pops! And it makes the look a little more spring and summer oriented! Enjoy!
Eyes-Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze'
-Maybelline 'Striking Blue' EyeStudio Quad
-Milani Liquif'Eye black eyeliner
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
-Awin #DS03 Lashes (KKCenterhk)
Face and Cheeks-Paula's Choice Resist Foundation (sample)
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in 'Neutralizer' (under the eyes)
-Maybelline Blush in 'Golden Fuse'
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Lady of Light' Highlighter
-Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in 'Orange Edge' (just a dab of it)
1. Start this look by priming the lids. I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze' as both a primer and a color bases. But you can use any type of primer or color base you wish.
2. With a flat brush, apply a shimmery bronze on the entire lid. I used my MAC 239 to apply the bronze color from the Maybelline 'Striking Blue' quad.
3. With a fluffy brush, apply a light golden white (or any light shimmery color) from the inner corner, to above the point where the bronze color ends, and up the brow bone. I used my SOHO large shader brush to apply the light golden white from the Maybelline 'Striking Blue' quad.
5. With a angled brush, apply a dark navy or black eyeshadow as close to the lash line as possible. I used my ELF angled brush to apply thr dark navy shade from the Maybelline 'Striking Blue' quad.
6. Then with a softer small brush, apply a brighter blue eyeshadow just below the navy/black eyeshadow on the lower lash line. Blend them together just a bit. The result should be a smokey lower lash line look. Iused my Real Technique brushes to apply the brigh blue from the Maybelline 'Striking Blue' quad.
7. Apply liquid eyeliner on the lash line.
8. Apply mascara and false lashes~
And you are done!~ ♥
I hope you liked this tutorial!
See you again next time!