Greetings from the Dark Side~
Here is just a random look I made last night to try out the Fyrinnae 'MeerKat' eyeshadow. The purple eyeshadow 'MeerKat' ended up looking really pink in this look because of the red eyeshadow. A big thanks to Emily and Nagia who suggested names for this look on Facebook :)
-MAC 'Painterly' Paint Pot
-Lime Crime ChinaDoll Palette
-Lime Crime Alchemy Palette
-Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Red Velvet' Eyeshadow
-Fyrinnae 'MeerKat' Pressed Eyeshadow
-Urban Decay 24/7 'Perversion' Eyeliner
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara
1. Begin this look by priming your eye lid with any eye primer or base. I used MAC Paint Pot in 'Painterly'.
2. Use a black eyeshadow and apply it on the outer V of the eye. I used the black from the Lime Crime ChinaDoll palette.
3. Use a fluffy brush to blend out the black. Here I have used the ELF Contour Brush.
4.With a small brush, apply a red eyeshadow around the edges of the black on up the crease to the inner corner. I used a Sonia Kashuk brish to apply Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Red Velvet' eyeshadow.
5. With a flat shader brush, apply a flirty shimmery purple color. I used my MAC 239 to apply Fyrinnae 'MeerKat' eyeshadow.
6. Make sure you are content with the look of the eyeshadow, and if you are not go back and fix it.
7. Rim your waterline with a black eyeliner. I used Urban Decay's 'Perversion' eyeliner.
8. With a small angled brush, apply an iridescent purple. I usedmy ELF Angled brush to apply the purple with green iridescence from the Lime
Crime Alchemy Palette.
9. Check that all the eyeshadows look good before applying mascara.
After applying mascara, you are done!~