Greetings from the Dark Side~
Today, I will continue my Diablo III series with the Witch Doctor class inspired look. The Witch Doctors " are spiritual warriors who summon dead souls and crawling creatures to do their bidding" (us.battle.net). I like the Witch Doctor because it was the closest thing to the Necromancer from Diablo II, which I played a lot.
The Witch Doctor artwork is awesome. The witch doctor wears gold/copper with a touch of purple. The eerie green of his magic is really eye catching as well. I based my look on these colors.
Products Used-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Bad to the Bronze'
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Deku' eyeshadow
-Wet n Wild 'Vanity' palette
-Sugarpill 'Poison Plum' eyeshadow
-Sugarpill 'Tako' eyeshadow
-Sephora+Pantone Universe Color Cube Lid Stain 'Emerald'
-Rimmel ScandalEyes Nude eyeliner
-L'oreal Project Runway 'the Muse's Gaze' Quad (iridescent green eyeshadow)
-YSL Faux Cils mascara
-Sephora+Pantone Universe Color Watt Highlighting mascara 'Emerald'
-Ardell #102 Demi Lashes
-Milani Color Play Felt Tip black liquid liner
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-NARS 'Sin' Blush
*Sorry that the pictures are blurry >_< I did not realize that they were blurry until now.
1. Prime your lids or apply a base color. I used the Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper under a small amount of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze'.
2. With a flat brush apply a copper or bronze shade on the inner 2/3 of the eye lid. I am using Shiro Cosmetics 'Deku' eyeshadow, a coppery brown with green shimmer.
3. With a soft brush, apply a matte light brown on the crease. This will make it easier to blend the eyeshadows later. I used the matte brown from the Wet n Wild 'Vanity' palette.
4. With a pencil brush, apply a ed-toned purple on the outer V and crease. I used Sugarpill's 'Poison Plum' eyeshadow.
4. with a crease brush, blend out the colors.
5. With the same brush, apply a matte white on the brow bone. I used Sugarpill's 'Tako' eyeshadow.
6. With an angled brush, apply a green gel liner/cream eyeshadow on the lower lash line. I used the Sephora+Pantone Universe Emerald Lid Stain.
7. Apply a nude colored eye pencil on the lower lash line.
8. With the same angled brush as step 6, apply a shimmery iridescent green on the green liner. I used a green from the L'oreal Project Runway quad.
9. Apply mascara, lashes, and liquid liner.
10. Finally, apply a green mascara on the lower lashes.
And you are done!~
You can also opt for wearing black eye liner on the waterline instead of a nude:
Thanks for reading ^_^