Welcome to the Dark side!
If you are not celebrating Valentine's Day, then you can celebrate Single Awareness Day. Which ever you choose to celebrate, have fun and spend the day with those you love, be it friends, family, or your partner. And most of all, remember to pamper yourself and love yourself. Feb. 14th is a day to share love with those around you, but leave some for yourself too!
If you are looking for a look to really make you feel fierce, then try out this Singles Awareness Day look. This is not a look for the faint of heart. But if you want a rebellious look for Valentine's Day then this look might be what you are looking for! Wear red on your eyes and lips boldly!
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Primer
-Glamour Doll Eyes 'Jailbreak', 'Taylor', and 'Behind the Scenes' eyeshadows
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil eyeliner 'Perversion'
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
-Red Cherry Lashes #WSP
-Flower Cosmetics Skincognito Stick Foundation 'SF1'
-MAC 'Eversun' Blush
-Lime Crime 'Red Velvet' Velvetine
1. On your primed lid, apply GDE 'Jailbreak' eyeshadow, a silver with a slight blue undertone, on the inner half of the lid.
2. Next, apply GDE 'Taylor' eyeshadow, a shimmery deep red, on the outer half of the lid.
3. With a big blending brush, apply GDE 'Behind the Scenes', a soft satin brown, on the crease.
This will blend out the colors a little and give the look a much softer appearance.
4. Apply black eyeliner on your waterline.
5. With a small brush, apply 'Taylor' on the lower lash line.
6. Lastly, apply liquid liner, mascara, and false lashes.
Thank you for reading ♥