Greetings from the Dark Side :)
This post is soooo late! It was requested by Sarah ages ago and I kept forgetting about it. But here it is! If you want to look at the original post check it out HERE.This look was inspired by the characters Wakka and Lulu from Final Fantasy, as well as the eyeshadow duo from Victorian Disco Cosmetics. Today, I will be creating a similar look using colors from the Lime Crime Alchemy palette. The look is a bit different, but I hope you still like it!
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (tube form)
-Lime Crime Alchemy Palette (Incantation, Divination, Love Potion N.9, and Spellbound)
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Rimmel ScandalEyes black eyeliner
-Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
-Red Cherry Lashes #WSP
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-Revlon 'Pink Pearl' Lipstick
1. Prime your eyelids.
2. Use a flat brush and apply a orange-copper eyeshadow on your lids. Wing out the color.
I used Incantation from the Lime Crime Alchemy palette.
3. Use a crease brush and apply a deep teal on your crease (it looks green in the pictures, but I assure you it is teal!). Follow the same wing that you did with the copper shade.
I used Divination from the Lime Crime palette.
4. With the same brush, apply an iridescent purple right above the crease color. I used Love Potion N.9 from the Lime Crime palette.
5. With a small brush, apply the same teal color and apply it on the lower lash line. Like with the copper and the teal on the lid, wing out the lower lash line color as well.
6. Finish the look by applying liner, mascara, and some false lashes.
Thanks for visiting the Dark Side ^_^
For more Return of the Look posts, click HERE.