Greetings from the Dark Side :)
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so lazy when it comes to do my makeup in the morning. I am NOT a morning person, and I would rather wake up at the latest possible moment and look a hot mess than to wake up an hour earlier to do my makeup and hair. So instead, I have a fixed routine for the days when I want to do makeup/hair that literally takes me less than 10 minutes.
Everyday School Routine:
1. Skin Care. Skin care is definitely more important to me than makeup and I never skip out on my moisturizer and sun screen.
2. BB Cream! Using an ELF flat top powder brush, I apply my BB cream. My everyday makeup consists of at least wearing a BB cream or concealer. This is my bare minimum of makeup. I can go out without mascara, blush or lipstick, but I at least have to have some form of coverup for acne scars and redness.
3. My next go-to product is lipstick. Why? Because I can just wear my glasses to cover the fact that I am not wearing any eye makeup. However, applying a bright pop of color on my lips gives my face some color and keeps me from looking really tired. A tip: use a bright, long-wearing lipstick and dab it on the lips This will give you a subtle stain of a bright color.
4. Mascara! On most days, I can just throw on mascara super quickly and be done with my eyes. Mascara really opens up your eyes without the need for anything else.
5. Liner~ On days that I have a little more time, I will quickly apply a bit of liquid liner to further define my eyes. You can use a pencil liner or even some eyeshadow.
6. Hair. My hair is naturally very wavy, so I play up my natural hair texture by pinning it to one side and letting the waves frame one side of my face. This is easy to do in the mornings. It saves time and keeps me from damaging my hair with my straightner.
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
-Milani 'Sangria' lipstick
Earrings: Ever Eden
What is your everyday makeup like? Is there anyone else here who also prefers to sleep rather than to do pretty makeup in the morning? ;D