Greetings from the Dark Side~ and welcome to another Diablo III inspired look.
Today's look is inspired by the Demon Hunter class and I am using the artwork for the Demon Hunter from the Diablo III guidebook. Here, the Demon Hunter is portrayed wearing a black/metal colored armor. Everything is pretty neutral, the only real pop of color comes from the green of her eyes. I kept the rest of my face very neutral and the lips a darker nude.
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-MAc 'BlackGround' Paint Pot
-Glamour Doll Eyes 'Jailbreak' Eyeshadow
-Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Seafoam & Saltwater' eyeshadow
-Urban Decay 'Perversion' 24/7 pencil liner
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
-Ardel Double Up Lashes
-Kat Von D Tattoo Lock It Foundation
-MAC 'Eversun' Blush
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Evenstar' Lip Butter
1. On a primer lid, use a black eyeliner or cream eyeshadow and apply it on like you were applying a thick line on your lash line. Try to use a product that has a drier formula so it does not transfer past your crease when you blink. I used MAC's Paint Pot in 'Blackground', but the Rimmel eyeliner in 'Sparkling Black' would also work really great or this.
2. Using an angles brush, apply a silver color just above the black line and around the wing of the black liner. You can use any silver you want. I used Glamour Doll Eyes 'Jailbreak' eyeshadow.
3. With the same brush you used for the silver, apply an iridescent green eyeshadow from the inner corner all the way to the wing of the eyeliner. I used Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Seafoam & Saltwater', you can use any shimmering green you wish.
4. If you want the black line to very sharp, go over it with a liquid liner. I love the L'oreal Lineur Intense liner!
5. Apply mascara and some dramatic lashes.