Greetings from the Dark Side!
Whenever I create "girly" looks, I like to make that look have a bit of an edge. In this case, when I decided to use use a pink eyeshadpw, I wanted to contrast it with a darker color to make it kind of punk chic. If you want to see how I achieved this pink and black/grey look using Glamour Doll Eyes, please keep reading :D
-Wet n Wild 'Take on the Day' Primer
-Illamasqua 'Phenomena' Liquid Metal
-Glamour Doll Eyes 'Super Nova', 'What's My Name', 'Bruised!', 'Skin of a Killer' eyeshdows
-Milani Liquif'Eye silver eyeliner
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Prestige My Longest Lashes mascara
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-ELF Pink Passion Powder Blush
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Lady of Light' Highlighter
1. Like usual, you want to start any eye look by priming your lids. This will ensure that the eyeshadows stay put in place all day!
2. (Optional) Apply a silver metallic base. I used this to make the other colors have a silvery touch. I used Illamasqua's 'Phenomena' liquid metal, but another cheaper alternative is Maybelline's Color Tattoo in 'Silver Strike'
3. With a small pencil brush, apply GDE 'Super Nova' (black with sparkles) on the outer V. I am creating an outline for my look by doing this.
4. With a flat brush apply GDE's 'What's My Name?' (pink-lavender) on the entire lid (except for the outer V).
5. Take a stiff blending brush and apply GDE's 'Bruised!' (deep grey toned purple) on the crease, blending out 'Super Nova'.
6. Apply a silver eyeliner on the waterline. I used Milani's silver eyeliner.
7. Apply GDE's 'Super Nova' on the lower lash line.
8. Apply GDE's 'Skin of a Killer' (sparkling white with tons of sparkles) on the inner corner.
9. Lastly, apply liquid liner, mascara, and some falsies is you wish :)
Thank you for reading ♥
Until next time!
*Some products shown were provided by the brand for use on The Dark Side of Beauty.