Greetings from the Dark Side ♥
And a warm welcome to all my new followers!
I have been really into the new Wet n Wild products, and I was particularly interested in how the 'Maldives Sky' palette would apply since I have seen some bad/not too good reviews of it. Here is the look I made when I first tested out this palette. I tried to make a look that incorporates all 5 eyeshadows in the palette in case you have this palette and want to have a good use out of all the shades :) Hope you like it!
-Wet n Wild 'Take on the Day' eyeshadow primer
-Wet n Wild 'Maldives Sky' Centerstage collection eyeshadow palette
-Milani liquid liner pen
-Wet n Wild Turn Up The Volume Mascara
-Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
-Maybelline 'Electric Orange' Lipstick (the stain that was left from wearing this lipstick earlier in the day)
1. Start of by prepping your lids with a good primer. I used the Wet n Wild 'Take on the Day' eyeshadow primer.
2. With a flat brush, apply a bright teal.
3.With a fluffy brush, take a darker navy blue and blend it on the outer V, blending the teal at the same time.
4. With the same fluffy brush apply a light purple on the crease and blend it in with the other blues.
5. Apply a light seafoam green on the inner corner of the eye.
6. Apply a matte dark grey on the lower lash line.
7. Apply eyeliner and mascara.