Greetings from the Dark Side!
Someone of you might be aware that I recently acquired the Shiro Cosmetics There And Back Again collection and which is so fantastic that I just had to start making some looks using the collection. Two of the colors that stood out to me and to many other Shiro fans are 'Lingered in Twilight' and 'The Wandering Wizard', which I am using today to create this look :) I hope you enjoy this look, my little hobbits ♥
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (tube form)
-Prestige black eyeliner pencil
-Shiro Cosmetics 'The Wandering Wizard', 'Lingered in Twilight', and 'There And Back Again' eyeshadows
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Prestige My Longest Lashes mascara
-Ardell Blue Lashes
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-MAC 'Well Dressed' Blush
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Lady of Light' Highlighter
-Wet n Wild Fergie 'V.I.Pink' Lipstick
1. Prime your lids.
2. Apply 'The Wandering Wizard' on the lid. Don't take the color past the crease.
3. Smudge your lash line with black eyeliner
4. Use the same black eyeliner to crease an outline on your crease.
5. Use a small brush to apply 'Lingered in Twilight over the black eyeliner on the crease.You can make this a solid line like me, or you can also blend it out for a softer effect.
6. Apply 'Lingered in Twilight' on the outer 1/3 of the lash line.
7. Apply 'There and Back Again' on the middle portion of the lower lash line.
8. Apply 'The Wandering Wizard' on the inner corner of the eye.
9. Lastly, add lashes, a bit of liquid liner, and mascara :)
And You're Done! Now, you are ready to go on a splendid adventure and kick some Goblin butt!
Thank you for reading~
Hope you make it back here again sometime ^_^
Until next time my lovely hobbits ♥