Greetings from the Dark Side~!
When I was in high school, I was kind of an emo kid. I exclusively wore black eyeliner and liked the panda eye look. I still like to do the panda eyes occasionaly but a little more sophisticated than before, and I am really stepping it by using eyeshadows instead of just black eyeliner. This might look like you have just been punched in the eye, but that's the look I'm going for! But in all seriousness, I think these type of looks work if you are hard-core and want something badass to wear to a concert. Or hey, maybe you just want something to wear to school or everyday activities because you are just that awesome. If you want to know how to achieve this look, check out my step-y-step tutorial =3
*Oh and totally ignore the stupid faces I make my in photos. Thanks!
-Lime Crime Eyshadow Helper (tube form)
-Prestige Black Pencil Eyeliner
-Glamour Doll Eyes 'Super Nova', 'Bruised!', and 'Skin of a Killer' eyeshadows
-Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-Armani Sheer in #602
1. Prime your eye lids! This is so important when you are creating a very dramatic look.
2. Use any black eyeliner you own and smudge it on your lid. It doesn't have to be perfect.
3. Use a flat brush to press on Glamour
Doll Eyes 'Super Nova' eyeshadow, a black with tons of sparkles, on the lid. Don't swipe it on, press into the eye lid. This will help to prevent fall out.
4. With a crease brush, apply Glamour
Doll Eyes 'Bruised!' eyeshadow, a deep purple with blue shimmers, on the crease. Blend it into the black.
5. With a big fluffy brush, apply Glamour
Doll Eyes 'Skin of a Killer' eyeshaodow, a sheer white with loads of sparkle, just baove bruised an up to the brow bone. Blend it into 'Bruised!'.
6. Apply the same black eyeliner you used in Step 1 and apply it on the waterline.
7. Apply 'Bruised!' on the lower lash line.
8. Laslty, apply mascara.