"Ours is the Fury."
Baratheon Sigil: "A crowned black stag rampant on a gold field"
House colors: Black and Gold
I don't know about all of you who are fans of the series, but I never thought much about the House Baratheon house sigil. When I was going to create a look based on this house, I went blank. I had no idea what to do! But it worked itself out and it turned out quite amazing, if I do say so myself. This is my favorite of the ASoIaF looks thus far!
This look, like the Baratheons, is fierce and powerful.
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in 'Neutralizer'
-Sugarpill 'Buttercupcake' Eyeshadow
-Wet n Wild 'I'm Getting Sunburned' Eyeshadow Trio (gold eyeshadow)
-Lime Crime ChinaDoll Palette, 'Goldfish' and 'Lotus Noir' eyeshadows
-Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal in #005 Nude
-L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
-Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
-Red Cherry #83 Lashes
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-Illamasqua 'Allure' Blush
-L'oreal 'Endless Red' Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain
-Covergirl 'Golden Opportunity' nail polish
-MAC 'Nocturnelle' nail polish
1. Start by priming your eyes. I just used a concealer which as you can see if probably not as good as using a primer!
2. Use a piece of scotch tape to make sure your eyeshadows and eyeliner have a very sharp edge.
3. Apply a bright yellow eyeshadow with a flat brush. I used Sugarpill's 'Buttercupcake' eyseshadow.
4. With a crease brush, apply a tarnished gold eyeshadow on your crease. I used the gold eyeshadow from the Wet n Wild 'I'm Getting Sunburned' eyeshadow trio.
5. Take another clean blending brush and blend the gold very well. You want the gold to look more subtle.
6. Using a black liquid liner, make a thick line on the lash line.
7. Apply mascara and lashes.
8. Use the same yellow eyeshadow, or a brighter yellow and apply it on the lower lash line. I used the Lime Crime eyeshadow in 'Goldfish' from the ChinaDoll palette.
9. Take a small amount of a black eyeshadow and apply it softly on the outer part of the lower lash line. This will balance out the eyes slightly, so that the top of the eye isn't too overpowering.
10. With the same liquid eyeliner (or with a liquid eyeliner with a small brush), start to make some antler-looking shapes on your eyeliner. This does not have to be perfect! Just have fun and make some crazy shapes!
Hope you liked it!
Remember to be fierce with your makeup!
Thank you for reading ♥
For more A Song of Ice and Fire looks, check out THIS link.