Greetings from the Dark Side ^_^
Who wants a Doctor Who inspired look? I know I do!
In case you do not watch Dr. Who or you have no idea what a TARDIS is, well let me give a brief explanation. TARDIS stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space and it is basically a time machine/spacecraft that looks like a Police Box. The heart of the TARDIS is the power that is contained withing the TARDIS and is represented as a shinning gold vapor in the TV show. I tried to emulate that with this simple look~ Oh and here is a picture of the TARDIS :D
|Not my image. Found through Google Images.|
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Milani Liquif'Eye black and gold eyeliner
-Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'TARDIS' eyeshadow
-Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Dalek' eyeshadow
-Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
-Armani Maestro Fluid Makeup #4
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Lady of Light' Highlighter
-Armani Lip Maestro #401
1. Prime your eyes.
2. This is optional, but I used my black eyelienr to trace a basic shape for my eyeshadow.
3. With a flat brush, start to apply a bright navy eyeshadow on your lid. I am using Mon Ennui's 'TARDIS' eyeshadow.
4. Keep working the color in, going inwards. Bring the color into the inner corner, but only on the crease. Leave an empty space on the very inner part of the lid.
5. With the same flat brush, apply a bright gold color. I am using Mon Ennui's 'Dalek' eyeshadow (Exterminate! Tehehe).
6. With the same brush or a smaller brush, apply the same navy color on all of the lower lash line.
7. Apply a gold eyeliner on the waterline. I used Milani's gold eyeliner.
8. You can also apply a bit of the same gold on the very center of the lower lash line. Looking back, I think I would have not done this. I would just keep the lower lash line with only the dark navy.
9. Apply mascara and eyeliner.