Hello Dear Reader!
As promised here is an eye look using the Wet n Wild 'Greed' Palette. I will have a second look in a couple of days, but for the time being, I hope you will like this look. I will also show you how to transform the look into a sultry night time look with one simple step. ;)
Day Time Look
(you can always make it a little less dark and skip out on the lashes to make it more day appropriate)
Night Time Look
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Wet n Wild 'Greed' Palette
-Dolly Wink Black Pencil Liner
-KKCenterhk ESA500 Lashes
-Dolly Wink Liquid Liner
|As reference, here are the colors I used in order by number|
Day Look Tutorial
1. Apply your eyeshadow primer and apply #1 from the WnW palette, the matte skin color shadow, from the root of your lashes to the brow bone.
2. Next, use a fluffy brush and apply shadow #2 from the WnW palette, the matte peach, on the crease (or wherever you want to create your crease).
3. Use a pencil liner or a matte black shadow (I am using my Dolly Wink pencil) and apply it as close to the upper lash line as you can. Then use a brush to smudge it along the lash line. You can also wing out the liner like I did, if you wish. If you wish to keep this as a very simple look, you can add mascara and stop here. If not, keep on going ^_^
4.Now you will focus on the lower lash line. Apply #3 from the WnW on the outer half of the lower lash line and #4 on the inner half. I also then overlapped the shimmery peach slightly over the black to brighten up the look. At this point, I also have applied mascara.
5. Lastly, if you wish to make the look a little more dramatic, add some false lashes. If you are adding falsies, I would also recommend to makes a think line with a liquid liner over the lash lien to hide the band of the false lashes.
Night Look Tutorial
6. The only thing I did here was to smudge more of the black eyeliner on the lash line. Then I took color #3 from the WnW palette and applied in on the crease. I applied if from the wing of my liner all the way inwards.
The Wet n Wild Greed Palette is super inexpensive, and they are now discontinued I believe. So grab one of these while you still can! The palette has amazing colors to create a variety of looks! Hope you liked these two :)