Greetings from the Dark Side!
I was in a rush to take a photo of my eye look today and so I completely forgot to take a full-face photo! I went to my friend's soloist concert (and if you read this, you did an amazing job Alma!) and I wanted to a do a fun eye look. I used a whole bunch of eyeshadows for this look, but I love the end result!
- Maybelline 'Sunwashed Sky' Color Tattoo (lid base)
- Shiro Cosmetics 'Mother of Dragons' eyeshadow (lid)
- Shiro Cosmetics 'Little Bird' eyeshadow (crease)
- Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Evenstar' eyeshadow (inner corner)
- Shiro Cosmetics 'Here I Stand' eyeshadow (lower lash line mixed with a bit of 'Mother of Dragons')
- Prestige Total Intensity black pencil eyeliner
- Kat Von D Tattoo liquid liner
- L'oreal Voluminous mascara